Doodly Review So you have decided to make an animated video for your youtube channel, for your presentation, or any other purpose. But, you are now confused about choosing the best whiteboard animation software among all.
You don’t need to think hard anymore because, in this article, I am going to review Doodly, the best whiteboard animation software. Doodly is mentioned as ‘Robust.’ It is simple to use, quick, and powerful software. I have heard a lot about this software, but all I thought that these are marketing hacks. So to find out the truth, I have decided to check doodle on my own. And now, I’m here with Doodly Review. In this article, I’ll share my honest review, but it is up to you to decide whether this will be the best option for you.
In the past years, whiteboard animation videos have become a popular tool for marketing because of their eye-catching features. These videos are simple and to the point and can easily explain the ideas and concepts.
Before getting into subtleties, let’s have a quick introduction about Doodly. It allows you the simplest way to make an animated video by drop and drag and point and click method. This is the most straightforward software to use with around 200 custom poses and props, about 20 scenes, and the best feature is that you can upload your image too. You need to drop and drag your required image into your canvas to create the video. Moreover, you can also add a voice to your video via this software.
NOTE: this software is compatible with both MAC and PC.
UNIQUE FEATURES OF DOODLY
- Doodly offers you a vast display of custom images. From these images, props pose you can select the desired animation to create your video. You can say that covers almost all the niches for video making. You don’t need to find images and poses from outside to make your custom video.
- As I have mentioned above, this software allows you to add the sound of your choice. You may insert your voice in the video or select the audio from a royalty-free music library. Doodly has given you two slots for adding your sound one slot is for the background while the other one is for voiceover. By using these two slots, you can easily blend your desired voice into a perfect sound. For your voiceover, you need to use another software to record your voice, and then you can import your voice MP3 into your doodle video.
- We all are aware of the fact that editing a video is a complicated part of video making. But if you are using doodly, you don’t need to worry about it. Because it has made the video editing easy for you, you can edit the video timeline by simply adding, deleting, or reordering your desired scenes. You can also select the hand that is drawing your video. And lastly, you can change the style of the video. If you want to persist a scene for a more extended period, you can adjust the scene duration too.
- Unlike any other software, doodly is very easy to use. You don’t need any specific expertise to use this software. It is so easy and quick.
- One of the best features of doodly is it can also work offline, like other software it does not require internet connection every time.
- Doodly provides four different canvases, i.e., whiteboard, green board, glass board, blackboard, to make your video more unique and attractive.
- To attract your audience, you can make your video more appealing by selecting hands according to your voice as doodly contains several hands, including male and female, with varying sizes and colors.
How Doodly works?
You can make your personalized video via doodly in 4 simple steps.
- For making a perfect video, you need to select the canvas of your choice
- You now need to add images, audio, and text to enhance the uniqueness of your video from the library.
- This step is optional, but if you want, you can add your voice in the video, too, by recording it separately and then import it into the video.
- Among different available formats like MP4, MKV, OGG, and WEB files, you can select any one format to save your video. Usually, people choose the MP4 format because they need to upload their videos on youtube. You can also choose the video resolution from 360p to 1080p.
Pros and Cons
- It is easy to use without any technical qualifications
- The image and audio gallery have so many options with regular updates.
- One of the cheapest whiteboard animation software among all.
- Editing and exporting videos on doodly is a breeze.
- It is a desktop application, so you need to install it on your computer and update it whenever you get a notification for an update.
- This software can work offline, but if you need fast video editing, you need to have an active internet connection.
If we talk about the pricing of doodly, it is worth buying because of the packages they offer. It offers two types of payment plans. And it is up to you whether you want to pay monthly or annually.
- Standard Plan
- Enterprise Plan
In the Standard Plan, you will be charged $39/month. It will make $468 annually. But if you select to pay annually, it will only cost $20/month.
In the Enterprise plan, you will be charged$69/month. It will cost $828 annually. But if you select to pay annually, it will only cost $40/month.
Customer support of doodly
Their customer support is quite impressive and quick. I have had a few questions regarding doodly, and they were very responsive enough. Though they didn’t respond in seconds, within a few minutes, they replied to your email. And if you are lucky enough, you will get responses from Jimmy Kim and Brad Callen.
You can contact their support team via emailing them at email@example.com, or you can reach them via their page FAQs at http://support.doodly.com.
Overall, doodly is worth buying software; it is easy to use, cheap, and comes with various features. So, for me, It proved to be the best explainer software.
1 thought on “Doodly | The Best Whiteboard Animation Software – Review”
Pingback: Moovly Review : A Video Animation Tool - Features and Pricing |